NASA recently released a video they callΒ Perpetual Ocean which tracks all the ocean currents from around the world. The twist is the animation has a pretty cool Van Gogh inspired vibe and is billed as “every bit as turbulent as the Starry Night” (via Animal),
Other notable videos include:
- Trailer for Roger Gastman’s Wall Writers.
- Slick x Cale Super Mario Bros video (via Hypebeast).
- Two walkthrough videos of Kelsey Brookes’ Meditations on Symmetry show.
- Anthony Lister caught in action by Birdman painting Chalk Gallery (via Warholian).
- Video of the Victor Reyes and Dylan Maddux opening at Known Gallery.
- Satone feature for the 5 Minute series from ilovegraffiti.de (via graffuturism).
- A new Herakut film from the team at Saft for Nuart.
- How & Nosm create a visual remix of the Andrew Freedman Home’s in the Bronx (via Street Art News).
- Buckethead’s video for “Spokes for the Wheel of Torment” inspired by Hieronymus Bosch.
Watch all the videos after the jump…