Made has a new video (via Beautiful/Decay) where they interview American artist Kevin Earl Taylor, who was in Berlin a few months ago for his exhibition Deviant Instinct at Circleculture Gallery. In it you can see him discuss his art as well as take a look at some of the work displayed around the showspace.
Other videos worth looking at this week include:
- The Scream by Edvard Munch: A Photo call at Sotheby’s (via Art Market Monitor)
- The new Victor Reyes – Goorin Brothers XO collection.
- An inside look at Anthony Lister’s latest show for New Image Art Gallery.
- Time-lapse of the Parra SF MoMA mural (via Highsnobiety).
- AROE – Bomb the World (via The Seventh Letter).
- David Choe, DVS-1 and Joseph To in Denver (via Nuart).
- Jonathan Schipper’s Slow Motion Car Crash over a month (via Animal).
- New Thinking about Street Art with Nick Walker.
Watch them all after the jump…