This week sees the return of our Rewind feature summarizing recent art-related videos that we have gathered for your viewing enjoyment. Leading things off if Boa Mistura’s sweet project project Luz Nas Vielas that we first brought to your attention back in February. The documentary follows the group of Spanish artists as they descended on Vila Brasilândia, São Paulo, during January 2012 where they painted some optical illusions in the narrow and winding streets with the help of the local community.
- Nowness takes a look inside the Rebel showing put on by the MOCA.
- A timelapse of the construction of the Barnes Foundation on the Benjamin Franklin Parkway in Philadelphia.
- Trailer for season 2 of Art21′s Webby-nominated documentary series on art and life in New York City.
- Kohshin Finley’s film with Risk x Flaunt on the one year anniversary of the Art in the Streets show at the MOCA.
- The final installment of Eye on the Art World: Hong Kong detailing the city-states history with Sotheby’s.
- WK Interact works on a project celebrating 40 years of TBWA.
- A preview video of ABOVE’s new body of work for his show opening on July 4th at the Metro Gallery.
- A film of Pixel Pancho while in Mexico.
- Rime x The Hundreds collaboration.
- Pose, Vizie, and Steel hit Hong Kong (via 4TWK).