Legendary artist David Lynch recently got together with Dom Pérignon for a collaborative project. The American filmmaker, television director, visual artist, musician, and actor designed some limited versions of the Champagne brand’s bottles along with the packaging featuring the theme of flickering lights. The process was documented on a short film seen below, but you can also see some of the photos and an interview here.
More videos of the week:
- Mike Leavitt was added as part of the ongoing ArtTalk series.
- John Baldessari explain his views of the internet’s impact on NOWNESS.
- Profile of artist Gilf.
- Shepard Fairey interviewed for his work at the London Pleasure Gardens.
- Lepos creates own version of the Street Fighter 2 car destruction bonus round with REVOK & Mike Giant.
- The making of the new Levi’s Champs-Elysées store window by Shepard Fairey and André (Via Juxtapoz).
- Trailer for Jeff Koons’s The Sculptor & The Painter show at Schirn Kunsthalle & Liebieghaus Frankfurt.
- Martin Creed talks with Bloomberg about his All the Bells project and his future projects.
- Time Lapse video of construction of Levitated Mass at LACMA
- Brad Downey and Akay putting in work for the Fame Festival.