Leading things off this week is a video introducing the new Doggy Radio from Yoshitomo Nara. Limited to a run of 3,000 pieces (comes with metal dog tag with its unique edition number), the sculptural edition is a fully functional sound system including radio, Bluetooth, USB or auxiliary input capabilities. Also, with the twist of the nose, stroking under the chin, or touch of the collar, you can control various functions. Watch the video below for more details…
- Julian Schnabel puts on a masterclass (via Beautiful/Decay).
- Timelapse and insightful commentary from Mear One of a new mural he painted in London.
- A little promo video for John Casey’s upcoming show at Le Qui Vive Gallery in Oakland.
- Ryan McGinley Tokyo Diary 2012.
- Scott Campbell & Chances With Wolves - Keeping Current with the Past for the The Avant/Garde Diaries.
- G-Shock X Eric Haze GA110EH-8A Mens Watch Collaboration.
- Trailer for upcoming show from Jason Shawn Alexander in Los Angeles.
- Saber – #DefendTheArts Over the New York City Skyline.
- Mr. – Metamorphosis: Give Me Your Wings at the Lehmann Maupin Gallery, New York