It’s time again for another Rewind feature here on AM. Leading things off is an amazing video, Limitless, shot and cut by Selina Miles featuring the art of Sofles, Fintan Magee, Treas, Quench. The crew go buckwild in in Brisbane right before the demolition of a massive warehouse and it was all documented by a creative timelapse video. Take a look below, you won’t regret it!
Other notable videos:
- James Franco and Seth Rogen re-enact Kanye West’s new video.
- Dot Dot Dot in Los Angeles (via Nuart).
- Riusuke Fukahori – “The Painted Breath” at Joshua Liner Gallery (via Vernissage TV).
- CRT x Graffiti x Fire Extinguisher (via MTN-World).
- Dan Colen talks about his “The Illusion of Life” show at Inverleith House.
- Mass Appeal interviews KAWS.
- Liu Bolin in Venezuela.
- Short film by Weston Karnes with James Brown about painting.
- Official trailer for Takeshi Murata’s OM Rider.
- Artnet interviews Mariko Mori.
- Patrick Martinez video shot by Estevan Oriol.
- Wangechi Mutu talks about collaging.
- Message of peace from Yayoi Kusama.
- A Walk Through Paris Street Art Tower, Tour 13.