We have gathered another prime selection of art related video for you to enjoy in this newest edition of our Rewind feature. Topping the list is a new Guest Artist Series feature from Stussy that focuses on Japanese artist and illustrator Hajime Sorayama. Take a look at the footage below as they take a rare look at him on tape as he talks about various aspects of his work and career.
Other notable videos include:
- Harmony Korine’s Addict fragrance film for Dior. (via Slamxhype).
- Explore the plant work with this artsy app (via Colossal).
- Nowness profiles Jeff Koons.
- Basque writer Exit works on an Italian train (via 12ozProphet).
- 26 famous art heists.
- Etam Cru in Barcelona (via Montana World).
- Kenny Scharf’s Karbombz
- The making of Analia Saban’s Ultramarine Pocket Watch.
- Laser Cat projects art onto the world.
- Ernest Zacharevic in Kuala Lumpur.
- Ryousuke Ohtake carves incredibly realistic lobster from wood (via Colossal).
- A look at Zhang Huan’s exhibition in New York.
- Trailer for Tim’s Vermeer.
- Robert Montgomery’s work makes it into the new Taeyang video.