Time for some more art-related videos to finish off your weekend with this latest edition of our Rewind feature. Starting things off are a series of videos from our friends at POW! WOW! with the Hawaii edition fast approaching. Up top is a look at a feature with legendary photographer Martha Cooper (interviewed) as she reviews last year’s festival. Down below are two other videos from last year’s POW! WOW! event in Taiwan.
Other notable videos:
- A look at the El Mac + KWEST + STARE mural in Toronto for Eventscape.
- Charlie Hebdo before the massacre.
- Andrea Zittel discusses her approach to design.
- Making of D*Face’s mural, Rear View. Video by Ross Morrison.
- Rostarr talks about his rooftop work at The Standard NYC.
- Time-lapse of the removal of the scaffolding at The Broad.
- The creation of a David Ostrowski painting.
- Darren Bader raising funds for a artwork.
- Recap of the ROA show at Dorothy Circus in Rome.
- Footage of Andrea Wan in action (via Booooooom).
- SatOne and ROID creating a mural for a Brixton restaurant.
- Galeria Urban Forms footage 2014.
- Eric Fischl discusses his role as the curator of the show Disturbing Innocence at the FLAG Art Foundation.