It’s been a while since we last shared some art-related videos with you in our Rewind feature so here are some that you may have missed in the last several months. Leading things off are a couple videos documenting the launch of Liu Bolin’s ready-to-wear collection at New York Fashion Week. The fashion collection inspired by the 12 photographs he created in the United States featuring his unique style of painting camouflaging himself into the scenery, something referenced by the body painting the models had on the catwalk.
- POW! WOW! Israel 2017.
- JR Picnic at the US/Mexico border.
- A look at the Tawar “ABOVE” Zawacki show in Berlin.
- Faith47 in Johannesburg.
- CANEMORTO transforms Kapow into a real pizzeria.
- Jeff Wall on Art 21.
- Jim Carrey discusses his paintings and love for art.
- Alex Da Corte directs a video for St Vincent.
- Aryz in China.
- Vermibus project entitled “In Absentia.”
- Nuart ’17 feature on Igor Ponosov.
- Nuart ’17 feature on Know Hope.
- Nuart’s inaugural “Artist-in-Residence” project for the Nordic Edge Expo.
Photo credit: South China Morning Post / Reuters.