- Robert Williams talks about his amazing new print – 144 colors.
- Stella Im Hultberg, Scott Radke, and Joe Sorren working on a batch of sculptures.
- Slinkachu serves up some Tikki Chicken Masala.
- The Guardian puts some questions to JR.
- New work from Ludo and Zilda. Skewville gets up for Factory Fresh.
- Reverse graffiti in South Africa.
- BBC clip based on a fictional day-in-the-life of Banksy
- Yosi speaks on the NEA.
- Terry Richardson hangs with Shaun White.
- Ever wonder what it’s like to model for Spencer Tunick?
- Ed Ruscha books at Book Soup [signed ones now sold-out]
- Annie Leibovitz finds a way out of debt.
- “A stirring defense of James Franco as the greatest artist of this generation, if not all time” by Nic*Rad
- A peek inside David LaChappelle’s studio.
- Ruth Kligman, passenger in the car crash that killed Jackson Pollock (who was driving drunk) has herself died.
- Cy Twombley’s permanent work for the Louvre, a painted ceiling for the Salle des Bronzes, opens soon.
- Follow step-by-step restoration of a van Gogh.
Overtime: Mar 6 – 13
Posted by sleepboy, March 14, 2010