For this week’s Rewind, we have another selection of worthy videos for you to peruse including an interview with Faile. Vice caught up with the Patricks for an Art Talk about their new tile installation entitled The 104 North 7th Project (covered) in New York.
Other notable videos include:
- Behind-the-scenes video of Cai Guo-Qiang at the MOCA (via hyde or die).
- Vernissage TV visits the SOFA Sculpture Objects & Functional Art Fair in NY.
- Timelapse of Candice Tripp’s This Will Hurt Tomorrow painting and print signing.
- A trailer for Smash137’s new show at Speerstra Gallery opening next week.
- A look at IKEPOD’s new collaboration with KAWS on a watch (via Highsnobiety).
- Video of Zilda’s newest street piece.
- Herakut interviewed on KRON.
- Detroit graffiti artist proposed to girlfriend by painting mural (via mashKULTURE).
- Getting in bed with Invader.
- Henrik Vibskov — How to Fashion Art (via TWBE).
- Tim Lewis’ Mechanical Ostrich Sculpture (via Beautiful Decay).
All the rest of the videos after the jump…