It’s time for another Rewind feature where we share some art related videos that might have slipped past you the last few months. First up is a video from Birdman documenting Miss Van and her friends Dan Quintana, Victor Castillo, and Esao Andrews paintings the facade of an an old cinema costume shop usually closed to the public on Fairfax Boulevard in Los Angeles. Particularly interesting is the quality of murals (photos here) that were created seeing as Miss Van is the only one who had a lot of experience with public art.
Other worthy videos include:
- The Hundreds in studio with Tim Biskup.
- Easey Living in Melbourne featuring Adnate, Askew, Guido, Mayonaize, and Rone.
- Erin M Riley x Altamont collaboration.
- Peter Halley discusses his work.
- Steve Aoki discusses his live DJ sets as an art form.
- Rashid Johnson on Art21.
- Parody of a street artist by Daniel Solé.
- Sturtevant talks about her practice.
- TagsAndThrows goes bombing with Ligisd pt.1.
- Ryan Hewett talks about his work.
- Monika Rostvold performance piece at Texas State.
- CANEMORTO x BORONDO painting in the streets.
- Installation vid of Alexander Calder show at Dominque Levy.
- Elmgreen & Dragset’s “Past Tomorrow” at Galerie Perrotin.
- Diana Al-Hadid feature on Art21.
- Dogs creating Pollock-like paintings.
- Apexer for Spotify in New York.
- Watercolor painter Alexandra Becker-Black