It’s time for another Rewind feature where we collect videos from the week that might be of some interest to our readers. Leading things off is some footage of the time Conor Harrington (interviewed) spent in Grottaglie, working on murals (part 1 & part 2) for this year’s FAME Festival. Looks like Conor also found time to catch up on eating some good Italian food as well…
- Kalup Linzy performance during the 2012 Whitney Museum Art Party.
- Are you a Hipster?
- Aaron Young – Burn Rubber from Nowness.
- A feature on Sticker Lady, street artist in Singapore.
- Artist Pae White talks about her project for International Orange: a monumental tapestry of fog.
- Dabs Myla poster design for Agenda Long Beach.
- The Hundreds x Ewok.
- Timelapse of c215 in France.
- Harmony Korine directs The Black Keys’ latest video for Gold on the Ceiling.
- RNG crew in Moscow (via Graffart).
- Louis Vuitton x Yayoi Kusama – Princess of Polka Dots (via Slamxhype).