Another week, another list of noteworthy art videos for our readers to peruse. Our featured video is entitled Sweeping Beauty II and shows what an artist Niels Shoe Meulman from Singapore and do with just a broom and water.
- Vernissage TV visits the Armory & Volta Art Fair.
- A new Know Hope mural in NYC (via Nuart).
- See how Terry Richardson was cloned for his OH-WOW Gallery exhibition.
- Tim Biskup rethinks emoticons for a documentary series on TED.com.
- Trailer for Cindy Sherman exhibition on view at MoMA.
- Design Matters presents work + tools 20/20.
- VNA catches up with Conor Harrington, who’s on their coer for VNA18.
- Next Wednesday, March 14, Gerhard Richter Painting will open at Film Forum in Manhattan’s Greenwich Village. See the trailer.
Videos after the jump…