Leading off this week’s summary of videos is this time-lapse (via Savage Habit) from the Volvo Switzerland as seven Chinese artists paint and repaint the new Volvo V60 Plug-in Hybrid. The event was held at the Zurich Main Station and featured the work of Shadow Chen, Wang Meng, Sally Zou, Honghua, Hua Tunan, Left, Shan Jiang & MEGAMUNDEN.
Other notable videos include:
- A look at LX.ONE’s process(via Nuart).
- Estevan Oriol interviewed by Label Pushers.
- Avante/Garde Diaries’s video of Aaron Rose talks about art and Watts Tower (via Los Angeles, I’m Yours).
- Bill Fick interview and print-making process footage (via Beautiful/Decay).
- Street Art 101 from Shepard Fairey (via TWBE).
- Birdman’s video for Dabs Myla’s “Break Night Lovers” at Known Gallery.
- Marco Wenegger’s Graffiti Path System (via Nuart).