This week’s featured video (via TWBE) for Rewind is an interview with Alex Prager by Fourth & Main. The insightful interview covers many topics including her musings on life, her beginnings in photography, growing up in LA, the influence of post-production on her final pictures, the cinematic quality of her work, and much more.
- A short video happy together put together by Escif (via Upper Playground).
- Smash 137 for Volta8 (via Graffart).
- New video from Vernissage TV – Alexander Calder: The New Calder Gallery at Fondation Beyeler.
- Hypebeast TV takes a look at Michael Lau’s workspace (aka his gallery and home).
- A time-lapse of some of Phlegm’s new murals in Bantry, Ireland.
- Dead Meat & Greet with Conor Harrington (via VNA).
- Be ready to protect yourself with Lush’s Lethal Beef-Defense System.
- Trailer for “Gustav Klimt — Das Musical” playing at Vienna’s Künstlerhaus