This week’s featured video in our Rewind summary is a short film from Miami design collective FriendsWithYou. The focus of the animated shore is an exploration into the life of clouds, a reoccurring motif in Samuel and Arturo’s work. The visual soundscape that results certainly projects the happy and joyful vibes that has become their signature aesthetic.
Other notable videos below include:
- Teaser for Rebecca Lowry, who is showing in August at Design Matters Gallery.
- BMW Art Car. 1975 – 2010.
- The LA Launch of the David Lynch’s Newly Designed Dom Pérignon Bottle.
- A look at an “adbuster” from Berlin – Vermibus and his process.
- Timelapse video of JR’s work for his Wrinkles of the City, Los Angeles campaign.
- Timelapse of Mike Stilkey’s show in Hong Kong.
- VNA presents Anthony Lister for issue 19.