Keeping things going, we have another Rewind summary for you this week. First up is origami artist Sipho Mabona, who recently folded a life-sized elephant from a since giant sheet of paper. He and his team of nearly a dozen people worked over four weeks to create the 10 foot tall sculpture. Financed through Indiegogo, the crowd funded project is now on view at KKLB in Beromünster, Switzerland. Check out the video below and more photos at My Modern Met.
Other worthy videos below…
- Joyce Pensato at Lisson Gallery.
- RONE MADSTEEZ MEGGS Timelapse.
- FAFBAF interviews Septerhed.
- Sterling Ruby and his urethane works.
- Prada Marfa vandalism.
- Depart by Weston Karnes.
- Lawrence Weiner talking and smoking a joint.
- Footage of Adam Friedman: ESOTERICA.
- Preview of Moon Dust – a film by Scott Reeder.
- CANEMORTO + EMA JONS at work.
- Katsu’s drone paintings.
- Brooklyn Street Art interviews Swoon about Brooklyn Museum installation.
- Jeff Koons discusses his fascination with inflatables (via Hyperallergic).
- Ben Eine – Amusement World (via MTN-World).
- The making of Unnumbered Sparks by artists Janet Echelman & Aaron Koblin for TED’s 30th anniversary (via My Modern Met).
- Audi profiles Cyrcle.