It’s been a while since our last Rewind feature so it’s time we introduce some videos to you. You may remember last month when we shared the #WithSyria campaign that launched on March 13, the third year anniversary of the conflict and resulting death & destruction in the country. If you remember, Banksy lent his famous “Girl With Red Balloon” iamge to the cause, but there was also a video produced that can be seen below as well as on the #WithSyria website.
Other worthy videos:
- In the studio with Tom Sachs.
- Artnet interviews Kehinde Wiley.
- Making of The Golden Child Faberge Egg (part of The Fabergé Big Egg Hunt fundraiser) by Jon Koon.
- Oscar Murillo at LA’s The Mistake Room.
- Video recap of Low Bros’ WOOD/HOOD show.
- Isaac Cordal – Into the woods, Blanca, Murcia, Spain.
- Harmony Korine Fireboard video for Supreme.
- Ai Weiwei and Olafur Eliasson’s collaborative art project, Moon.
- Geoff McFetridge drinks tea that inspires him to paint.
- Swoon discusses her upbringing and relates it to our daily life.
- Bumblebeelovesyou x Redbull x Valentine’s Day 2014 shot and edited by Brittany Montero.
- Bill by Bill – William Powhida – on MOCATV.
- “Building Detroit – Revok, Nekst, Pose”.
- Progress timelapse of FAITH47 mural.
- Anthony Lister painting a Lamborghini.
- RETNA and his mural featured in Dr. Pepper commercial.
- DOUG LYFE, by Cyrcle. – vol. 1 features The Parents’ Parents.