It’s been over a month since our last video summary here on AM – something we call Rewind. Leading things off is a video (via Designboom) detailing Miguel Chevalier’s mix of new technology with ancient structures. Created for the Festival Internazionale Di Andria Castel Dei Mondi, the installation transforms a castle in Italy with “magic carpets.”
Other notable videos include:
- A video profile of Shohei Otomo by Backwoods Gallery.
- Mark Dean Veca launches a new apparel line with Rare.
- Nathan Spoor studio visit by Juxtapoz.
- Daniel Arsham’s Future Relic 02.
- David Benjamin Sherry discusses his work with MOCATV.
- Levi Maestro visits with Patrick Martinez.
- Hawaiian Airlines x POW! WOW! x Fitted: Ground Service Vehicle Project.
- Inka Essenhigh talks about her works that will be shown at JLG in Chelsea.
- Trailer for Musée d’Orsay’s Sade – Attacking the Sun show.
- Dave Kinsey talks about making art and his new show.
- Mr. Woodland paints a mural near Munich (via Graffart).
- A look at the 400-year old Japanese art of creating kokeshi dolls (via Colossal).
- Etam Cru painting a new mural in Rome.
- Some video from Futura’s exhibition in Moscow (via Emporium’s).
- Above’s new show in Detroit getting closer.
- Complex TV talks to Blek Le Rat.
- An interview with Tilt on Nuart Plus.