For our latest Rewind feature, we draw your attention to a video interview with the Brooklyn-based Zaria Forman. Watch footage from her studio as she works as well as talk about balance between showing the beauty of the ocean balanced with the negative effects of climate change, the influence of her mother, and other subjects.
Other notable videos include:
- Vogue Taiwan puts together a film featuring Gary Baseman’s exhibition at MOCA Taipei.
- Hippopothames by Florentijn Hofman.
- Exhibition walk-through of Gagosian Gallery’s CLEAR exhibition.
- Mona Kuhn shoots in Joshua Tree.
- Jake Wood-Evans in his studio.
- SNIK talks about their work.
- Edward Winkleman on the Rise of the Arts Fairs.
- Roze bombing in St. Petersburg, Russia.
- Derek Paul Boyle Echo Park drags.
- A look at Kehinde Wiley’s PBS An Economy of Grace.
- Jeff Soto painting for the Converse Wall to Wall project.
- David Choe’s NSFW new Mangchi Hammer EP.
- Meet Me In The City street art animation from Jo Peel.