Leading off this week’s Rewind of art videos is a sweet film from Andrew Telling documenting Conor Harrington’s (interviewed) trip to Vardø, Norway for Komafest (covered). Entitled Old Norse, this is the third (see here & here) collaborative video project between the two and we can’t wait for more. Other notable videos to check out include:
- Teaser video for Cyrcle.’s second solo exhibition.
- Video recap of Futurism 2.0 “Symmetry across Centuries” group exhibition.
- NYC Dark – a film on the black out in NY after Sandy (via High Snobiety).
- Mass Destruction Tokyo – a film by Cheryl Dunn of Barry McGee at a demolition derby in Tokyo.
- Creative mornings with the Boooooooman Jeff Hamada.
- Trailer for Kris Lewis film by cdsavoia (via Los Angeles, I’m Yours).
- Andy Warhol Foundation for the Visual Arts begins releasing its entire archive of Warhols (via High Snobiety).
- The splatter wall form MadC (via Savage Habit).
- One day show tonight with Augustine Kofie and Jaybo Monk (via Graffuturism).
- Kelsey Brookes’ Serotonin show.
- Everlast music video Long At All directed by Estevan Oriol.