There seems to be an unlimited supply of art-related videos coming out all the time. Here is another edition our Rewind feature where we curate a selection of videos for your viewing pleasure. First up is some footage of Spanish muralist Aryz, who has been very active lately participating in most European street art festivals with big walls. Finerats Magazine recently featured him on their cover and also just released a great 11 min interview giving us a great, previously unseen look inside his studio, but also, inside his artistic mind. The young artist talks about his indoor works, the reasons why he rarely has gallery shows or sells original works, and reveals some very interesting large canvases he has been working on. He also comments on popularity of street art and the festivals, about his influences, goals, roots, and more. Take a look at at the video below.
Other notables include:
- Clayton Brothers talk about their new work and show.
- Outtakes from Amy Poehler’s Old Navy commercial.
- Teaser for Neckface show at New Image Art.
- FAREWELL’s new street intervention.
- FriendsWithYou’s Light Cave at The Standard Hotel.
- Matthew Ritchie’s talks about his Ten Possible Links.
- A look at Shepard Fairey’s new mural for the L.I.S.A. Project in NY (by Serringe of Element Tree).
- A look at Herakut and their show in Cologne.
- An interview with Raymond Pettibon for Supreme.
- 365 Paintings for ants with Lorraine Loots.
- Aryz x VNA Magazine.
- Momo give a short lesson on practical geometry.
- An urban intervention from small car manufacturer Smart (via Colossal).