It’s been a month since our last Rewind feature, so let’s ring in the new year with some art-related videos you may enjoy. Leading things off is an interesting project – U2’s Films of Innocence, showcasing 11 artist films from Conor Harrington, Oliver Jeffers, Robin Rhode, D*Face, Mode 2, Chloe Early, Ganzeer, Vhils, Maser, ROA, DALeast, and Todd James. We have for you a look at what Harrington came up with as well as a trailer of all the videos below, but to see the rest, you may have to head over to iTunes.
Other notable videos include:
- The official trailer for Pixadores (via Hyperallergic).
- An interview with Rone.
- A feature on Push’s mural in Downtown LA
- Some footage from the Takashi Murakami show at the Gagosian in New York.
- Protestors arrested at Art Basel 2014 Miami Beach.
- The conservation of MOCA’s Rothko paintings.
- Jel Martinez’s stylistic forms of erasure.
- A look at the mural by The London Police at Villa Bagatelle in Miami.
- Abraham Brody: The Violinist is Present / Interview.
- Some footage of the Daniel Arsham show in Miami at Locust Projects.
- Marina Abramovic’s Sleeping Exercise for Art Basel Miami Beach.
- Ludo – The Chaos Theory.
- Vernissage TV’s video summary of Art Basel Miami.
- Video of Aryz working on a mural in Bilbao.
- Ericailcane & Bastardilla in Berlin.
- Lucien Smith at a TEDx talk.