It’s time for another Rewind feature as we have saved up some art-related videos from the last year that might interest you. Leading things off is a closer look at KAWS collaboration with Dior for their Men’s Summer 2019 Show and his large scale BFF sculpture made with flowers.
Other notable videos include:
- KAWS talks about his recent collaboration with Dior.
- Victor Castillo’s Hollywood Dreams.
- Mark Ryden talks more about the album cover he worked on for Michael Jackson.
- A look at a new mural from Faith47 in San Francisco.
- An interview with James Jean.
- Daniel Arsham talking about working with a DeLorean for his next show.
- Music video from The Chainsmokers (ft. Drew Love) featuring the art of Molly Crabapple.
- Sotheby’s brings in Ai Weiwei & A$AP Rocky to share thoughts on Art & Fearlessness.
- Beck music video created by the Broken Finger Crew.
- People | Things features Ben Tolman.
- An interview with Camille Rose Garcia about her recent show at Corey Helford Gallery.
- MIND THE WALL project #24 with Augustine Kofie.
- Great Big Story features JR.
- Left handed tag from Saber with his dominant hand injured.
- Immersive installation from INSA bringing his signature Gifiti work into an analogue format.
- A look at the series on Ian Strange from ABC iview.