This week’s edition of Rewind sees an interview with KAWS from Art Info with plenty of footage from his studio in New York. The video was recorded prior to the Macy’s Thanksgiving Parade where his Campanion balloon joined the festivities (covered) and his current show at Galerie Perrotin in Paris (covered). He covers both subjects as well as some other topics in the video seen below…
Other notable videos of the week include:
- The movie Parker is running a contest until November 30th featuring the art of Dabs Myla, Mark Dean Veca and Saharat Tantivaranyoo of Six Point Harness. Enter here if interested…
- Anish Kapoor and some friends go Gangnam Style in support of Ai Weiwei.
- Some footage of the Steven Harrington show at Known Gallery.
- Trailer for Wall\Therapy 2012.
- The VNA boys visit with RETNA.
- The 123klan 20th anniversary video.
- Futura Discusses Sneakers, Collaborations and Kidult (via 12ozProphet).
- Nuart Plus – Q&A with Ron English.
- Recap video of recent JonOne show in Los Angeles (via Hypebeast).
- INSA working on the Balroom Bar in Montreal.
- Brusk from Da Mental Vaporz recently painted the side of a building (via Savage Habit).
- A look at the Urban Masters show.
- Shai Dahan giving a talk at TEDx Goteborg.