It’s been a month since our last Rewind feature, so it’s time to round up some art related videos again that you may be interested in. First on our list this time is a trailer of an upcoming documentary (seen via Booooooom) about Italian artist Maurizio Cattelan and his provocative work. Release is scheduled for summer of 2015 and it looks to be a good one.
Other notables videos seen below include:
- A Q&A with Adam Neate.
- A look at Futura’s solo show in Shanghai.
- Neckface, pin collector (via Booooooom).
- Etam Cru working on their “Coffee Break” mural in Rome.
- Chor Boogie at The Cubes in Times Square.
- Thomas Houseago walks us through his Moun Room.
- Bert Rodriguez turning his apartment into a museum.
- Bumblebee Loves You hard at work on another print.
- Scott Benzel-Inversion V Sound Corridor installation at Various Small Fires.
- Time-lapse of David Choe’s book signing at GR2.
- Overview of The Avant Garde Collection at OCMA.
- Max Gärtner show coming up at BC Gallery.
- Farewell – Issue 2.
- David Benjamin Sherry discusses his work with MOCATV.