We start this week’s summary of videos with a timelapse from Colin M. Day of German duo Herakut in action. Watch as Jasmin & Falk aka Hera & Akut get their paint on for a piece in their Loving the Exiled showing in San Francisco (covered).
Other worthy videos include:
- Christie’s is auctioning Yves Klein’s legendary Fire-Color Painting FC 1.
- A closer look at Tim Biskup’s part of the Emoticon Project.
- A chance to win a Thomas Campbell flower courtesy of HUCK Magazine.
- Talking to Mr. Brainwash about his first patron – Michael Jackson.
- Preview: Robert Mangold in Season 6 of Art in the Twenty-First Century.
- Interview with Kenny Scharf, and his daughter, Malia by StyleLikeU.
- A trailer of RIME’s show tonight with KC at Known Gallery.
- Jon Burgerman makes his mark in Toronto on Gallery House.
- Agents of Change – Remi/Rough, Steve More, LX.One and Augustine Kofie paint a monumental mural opposite St. Pancras International in Kings Cross (via VNA).
- Creation of a screw painting by artist Andrew Myers (via Hunt and Gather).
See them all after the jump…