It’s time for another look at worthy art-related videos that are floating around the interwebs, a feature we call Rewind. Up first is a something funded and put together by Pangeaseed called Sea Walls Expeditions: Murals For Oceans – this time in Mexico, a street art project that brings the beauty and plight of the world’s ocean to the forefront. Watch the video below and fund them here if interested.
Other videos to watch include:
- Vernissage TV films Gerhard Richter’s show at Fondation Beyeler.
- Documentary of a courtroom sketch artist (via TWBE).
- A look at the PUSH x Element capsule collection.
- The Dabs Myla Trekell paint set.
- Nawer invites Augustine Kofie to paint with him in Poland.
- Pharrell remixes the theme song from Murakami’s new movie.
- Raymond Pettibon at Venus Over Manhattan.
- A look at a new exhibition from Smash137 in France.
- Chet Zar interviewed by Dave MacDowell.
- Emporium’s looks at Art Brussels this year.
- A look at INSA & ROIDS’ collaborative work at POW! WOW! Hawaii.
- ANIMAL NY features Dan Witz in a video.
- Andrew Telling profiles Chloe Earley and her latest work.