Headlining our Rewind feature this time is a short film documenting Adam Neate’s (interviewed) time in Beijing where he joined street calligraphers in Beihai Park. They all practice the art of DiShu, or water calligraphy where the ephemeral forms disappear as it evaporates.
Other worthy videos include:
- Heavy Dreamers project from Booooooom that features artists from POW! WOW!.
- CYRCLE x Drew Merritt, Vyal and Mear One working on a VNA project in the desert
- A feature on Handiedan.
- A review of the POW! WOW! mural program for SXSW.
- Kidult – “Funeral Fanfare.”
- Skrillex and Diplo “Where Are Ü Now” with Justin Bieber music video filmed at The Seventh Letter.
- VernissageTV visits Art Basel Unlimited.
- VernissageTV visits the Liste fair.
- Jamian Juliano-Villani on Art21.
- Larry Bell’s show at Peter Blake Gallery.
- Lek & Sowat create a litho.
- Korakrit Arunanondchai has a new film.